Sr. Developer: 2+ year to 5 years Experience.
- Experienced candidate who has practically worked on E-commerce websites using the Core PHP.
- Experience with on-line payments gateways, Affiliate management system, CMS referrals system will be an added advantage. Payment Gateway: PayPal, Authorize.net, Google Checkout, CCAVANUE.
- Very good troubleshooting skills.
- Building reusable and resalable products
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and programming skills.
- Communicating technical concepts to Project Managers, Clients, and other audiences of all technical levels in a team environment.
- Preference will be given if you hold working knowledge with on one of this Open Source like Drupal, Joomla, wordpress, OSCommerce.
- Preference will be given if you hold working knowledge with on one of these MVC frameworks like Cake PHP, Yii, and Laravel.
The candidates for senior development role will perform the following responsibilities:
1 Mentor and lead a team of junior developers.
2 Take up system analysis, design, documenting responsibilities and get it done in time. He/ she should be able to perform code analyzing and reading exercises for current and previous projects.
3 The Sr. developer will lead developers; Apart from this he will/ can be involved in the coding activities besides the team management role. All necessary support will be provided for smooth execution of projects. The senior developers will keep a track and reviews on existing projects to identify bottlenecks, bugs, performance issues and involve the team to study and learn from existing projects.
4 Must be able to advise ways and means to obtain performance metrics of applications and optimize applications.
5 Must possess excellent attention to detail and be able to familiarize and quickly learn new Software/ framework/ languages/ technology with ease.
6 Must be able to apply innovative thinking at work.
7 Good communication skills (spoken/written) will be a plus.